ZONTAR MANPOWER SERVICES INC. (ZONTAR for brevity) was established on 05 September 1993, duly licensed by the POEA and registered with the
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as Corporation. ZONTAR was acquired and operated on April 2005 by the present Management with five (5) employees.
Initially, the company attends Provincial Recruitment in coordination with Public Employment Service Office (PESO) throughout the Country to meet its
growing manpower requirements. With a steady growth, ZONTAR ventures in different countries and established branches in the southern part of the Country to
augment its fast paced operations.
Cagayan de Oro
General Santos City
ZONTAR Manpower Services, Inc. remains at the forefront of its established fields of business by continuous improvement, initiative and innovation
of its Management, Employees and Principals.
Organized by a veteran in the Land Based Recruitment Industry, the company has mandated itself to provide competent, well experienced, highly trained Overseas
Filipino Workers (OFW) to its Foreign Principals worldwide.
Through the years, ZONTAR has proven its strength in maintaining a ready pool of qualified, trained and competitive OFW at a given time.
with full expansion on the works, the company aims to provide a more creditable contribution in the recruitment industry. And this is all possible with the commitment
emanating from the top Management to company’s personnel- trained, motivated and goal-oriented individuals.
• Our business is to provide quality service in all personnel operation with Integrity, Responsiveness and Sensitivity;
• With means to ensure recruitment and deployment of a qualified, medically fit and highly motivated Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW);
• Service that is recognized and with a strong partnership with Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), Philippine Overseas Employment Administration
(POEA) and Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA);
• Over the years, we’ve come to know the heart and soul of the OFW in their respective fields and this is important to us.
• We strive hard to maintain professional and cost conscious dealings with our Principals;
• With the ability to meet requests for competent personnel; and
• Honest and fair treatment of our Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW).
• 90% of our Principals continue to source for their manpower requirement with us;
• They know that we are a trusted, reliable and reputable land based recruitment agency;
• Many of our OFW’s have applied with us following recommendations from friends or family.
Our Key Performance Indicator
• Efficient workforce operation in recruitment and deployment of Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) applicants;
• Highly effective management operation and supervision;
• Alignment of ZONTAR’s main office and its provincial branch offices policies and goals;
• Sponsored training and development activities for all OFW applicants for skills improvement;
• Sponsors TESDA Assessment and OWWA Cultural and Language Skill Program for all OFW;
• Close coordination with all government agencies such as DOLE, POEA, TESDA, PESO Offices and POLO Offices, Consulates and Embassies worldwide;
• Regular visits and meetings held with Principals and Company Branches in various Countries to review standards of OFW recruitment and timely planning of
• Briefings and debriefings of all OFW in accordance to individual Principal’s / Employer’s requirements;
At ZONTAR, we take pride in our spotless record with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), Local Government Agencies, Host
Countries and our Principals.
It has continued to this day to be a partner of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in achieving the highest standard on OFW Recruitment and
Training throughout the industry worldwide.